Make sure all your critical computer services business data is always available and updated with the new RangerMSP-Outlook Sync module.
With the RangerMSP-Outlook Sync module, you can enter information into RangerMSP or Outlook and be assured that the information is synchronized and current in both programs. This feature not only saves you the time of manually entering data, but it also minimizes the data errors common to manual data entry.
By synchronizing your RangerMSP data with Outlook you can achieve the following:
- Increased availability of your critical business data
Easy dispatching of service tickets to technicians in RangerMSP who can synch the scheduled appointment with their Outlook calendars
- Simply transfer new prospects from Outlook into RangerMSP
- Carry your updated customer and calendar information with you on your PDA or Smart Phone
The RangerMSP-Outlook Sync module enables you to:
- Perform a two-way sync – additions and updates made in one system are synced with the other
- Sync RangerMSP Accounts with Outlook Contacts
- Sync RangerMSP Appointments with Outlook Calendar Appointments
- Sync RangerMSP Tasks with Outlook Tasks
Frequently Asked Questions
Which versions of Outlook are supported?
– Microsoft® Outlook® 2000
– Microsoft® Outlook® 2003
– Microsoft® Outlook® 2007
– Microsoft® Outlook® 2010
– Microsoft® Outlook® 2013
– Microsoft® Outlook® 2016
Which record types are synchronized?
– RangerMSP Accounts and Contacts are synced with Outlook Contacts
– RangerMSP Appointments are synced with Outlook Calendar Appointments
– RangerMSP Tasks are synced with Outlook Tasks
Is the sync bi-directional?
Yes, the sync is bi-directional. Additions and updates made in RangerMSP are transferred to Outlook, and vice versa.
Can I use it without MS-Exchange?
Yes, you can use the RangerMSP-Outlook Sync module without an Exchange server. RangerMSP will sync with your local Outlook folders.
Can I use it with MS-Exchange?
Yes, you can use the RangerMSP-Outlook Sync module with an Exchange server. RangerMSP will sync with Outlook folders managed by the Exchange server.
Can I try it?
Yes, RangerMSP trial includes this module for you to test and use. Follow the instructions in the RangerMSP-Outlook Sync guide (found here) to use the module.