RangerMSP – Continuum Link
RangerMSP-Continuum Link module is a bidirectional integration that helps you manage and track RMM Tickets with greater ease and increased efficiency. Through the integration, you can take full advantage of Continuum’s RMM technology while managing your RMM Tickets from RangerMSP, the same centralized location that you manage the rest of your Tickets and business activities.
By keeping all Tickets in one system, it helps ensure that you don’t miss any of your Tickets by managing multiple platforms.
With RangerMSP-Continuum Link, Continuum Tickets are automatically pushed into RangerMSP in order to be managed, resolved and recorded in RangerMSP. Upon closing the Tickets in RangerMSP, this bidirectional integration automatically closes the Tickets in Continuum and you can also assign Tickets back to Continuum’s NOC and Virtual Desk as well as add and view comments.
In addition to sharing Ticket information between the two platforms, this integration also links Continuum Sites with RangerMSP Accounts and Continuum Devices with RangerMSP Assets. So, not only does this integration help you manage Ticket items, but it also provides you with a more detailed picture of your relationship with your clients and of the history of the various Assets you are managing.
By having access to this information, you can improve your customer relationships, expedite and streamline the management of RMM Tickets, and capture Asset details with greater ease.
- Save time – by automating processes so you don’t have to do them manually.
Increases efficiency – by getting instant access to Continuum detected issues regarding MSP managed devices and being able to manage all Tickets in one centralized system.
Increases your Customer Satisfaction – by helping you respond faster, follow-up sooner, and tailor your services to your customers.
- Minimize the occurrence of duplicate, redundant and wrong data common with manual data entry.
- Manage all service tickets in one central locations – RangerMSP.
The features offered by the RangerMSP-Continuum Link module include:
- Automatically creates Continuum Tickets in RangerMSP for easier management.
- Easily links Continuum Devices with RangerMSP Assets.
- Easily Links Continuum Sites with RangerMSP Accounts.
Automatically enables you to see the entire service history for Assets in RangerMSP – both for native RangerMSP Tickets and Continuum Tickets.
- Two-way Sync: Closing a Ticket in RangerMSP automatically closes a Ticket in Continuum.
- Reassign Tickets in RangerMSP to Continuum’s NOC.
- Add comments to Tickets in RangerMSP that will be sent to Continuum.
- Create new Tickets in Continuum from Tickets in RangerMSP.
- Enables review of a detailed audit of sync changes.
- Integrated with Labels for automatically assigning a default label to Tickets created by the Continuum Link.
Take advantage of Continuum RMM technologies while managing Continuum Tickets with the efficiency-inducing tools available in RangerMSP.
What are the system requirements for the RangerMSP-Continuum Link?
– RangerMSP version 5.6 or higher.
– An active account with Continuum Infotech Ltd.
– License for RangerMSP-Continuum Link module.
Which record types are synchronized?
– RangerMSP Accounts are linked to Continuum Sites.
– RangerMSP Assets are linked to Continuum Devices.
– RangerMSP Tickets and synced with Continuum Tickets.
Is the sync bi-directional?
Yes, the RangerMSP-Continuum integration is bidirectional meaning that a Ticket opened in Continuum automatically opens a Ticket in RangerMSP under the relevant Account. When the Ticket in RangerMSP is closed the Ticket in Continuum is automatically closed.
Can Tickets be assigned to Continuum NOC after they have been sent to RangerMSP?
Tickets in RangerMSP can now be reassigned to the Continuum NOC. Also, by closing a Ticket in RangerMSP, the Ticket is automatically closed in Continuum.
Can Tickets be managed in Continuum after they have been sent to RangerMSP?
No, once the Continuum system is configured to sync with RangerMSP, the entire management of the Ticket is performed within the PSA. The Tickets are still visible in Continuum and the Ticket number issued by RangerMSP is also listed within Continuum. Even though you can view the Ticket in Continuum, the Ticket must be managed in RangerMSP.
Can I try it?
Yes, RangerMSP trial includes this module for you to test and use. Follow the instructions in the RangerMSP-Continuum Link guide (found here) to install the module.