RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

November 6th, 2014, 07:26 PM
bluearcit

We have the email connector but would like to use it for a different purpose than it's nomal use. All of our tech are in the field and when the customer would like a quote for something they email me but I too will be in the field. What I was thinking was having my tech email the address that the connector is using creating a ticket under our account that will get labeled as a quote.

The problem with this is that the techs emails are in CommitCRM as their Employee account and it does not look like a ticket can not be created under their account and it does not look like they work the same way as if they were a contact of the company. But if remove their email from the field and put it one level up as the email of our company it works.

So in summary is their a good way to have my techs email in to create a ticket using the same email that is associated with their employee account without doing something like removing their emails from their account and creating a dummy customer account with their emails.

Thanks

November 7th, 2014, 06:03 AM
Support Team

Yes, there is. Employee can send emails to the email connector and having these emails create tickets under the relevant customer Account automatically - all without you having to change or remove their email addresses from their employee records (you actually should leave it there!).

Please visit How To Create Tickets On Behalf of Your Customers Using Emails for all details.