Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Printing To-Do List

Is there a way to print out the to-list

Re: Printing To-Do List

Sure, To-dos can be printed using Reports. Depending on the record type (Ticket/Asset/Account etc.) To-dos were added under the following reports can be used and also printed right from the Accounts/Tickets/etc. window itself:

Account Pending, To-do and History
    Expanded Ticket Details2
    Asset Details Including Configuration Note, Pending, To-do and History
    Contract Details including Custom Pricing, Pending, To-do and History

Hope this helps.

Comment

thanks

Comment

It would be really handy for us if we could print out ONLY a selected To Do List (perhaps with minimal customer information, but that is not vital). Many times it would be easier to check off items on a printed form rather than digitally while logged in to CommitCRM. Assuming this struggles to make it onto the upgrade priority list, if anyone has created a custom report to do this I would appreciate them sharing it in this forum so I could use it (I don't have enough skill with custom reports to create on myself).

Comment

Thank you for posting this.

The reports listed above allow printing the record details (think Ticket) with all To-dos added under that record. Although these reports may print additional information, for example History and Pending related to the record, it is possible to customize each and remove the fields you do not want printed. Besides, we have just logged your suggestion about printing only a selected To Do List.

​​
          For detailed information on customizing reports, please use the links below:

* Reports Designer User Guide
          * Reports FAQ

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
          X