No announcement yet.

Contracts suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Contracts suspended

If I enter in the Status field of the contract "Suspended" disappear contracts.
    How do I retrieve the contracts suspended ?
    thanks

Re: Contracts suspended

Thank you for posting this.

By default only active Contracts are listed in the Contracts main window and in the Contract field (for example, when creating a New Ticket).

When using the Contracts main window you can select to show Suspended/Completed/All Contracts instead of Active only using the drop down list.
    The same filter is available in the Contract selection field (e.g. in New Ticket window) using the magnifying glass icon/button that will open Contract selection window with filtering options.

In addition under Tools-> Options-> Contracts tab you can change the default settings and un-select the option "Hide Inactive Contracts in Contract selection field".

Hope this helps.

Comment

Following your instructions, when I open a ticket appear suspended contracts with the only information of Star Date and End Date; I lose, however, all information relating to the contract (eg. Custom Pricing)

Comment

Full Contract information can be viewed in Contract details window. Just go to the Contracts main window and on the search panel change filtering by status from Active to Suspended to get a list of suspended Contracts.

As an alternative you may also open the Accounts window, search for the particular customer, then under the Contracts tab change filter by status from Active to Suspended at the bottom of the tab to list suspended Contracts. Once the Contract is found, double click on the record will open Contract full details.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X