RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

March 27th, 2008, 12:23 PM
robzen

How can we customize the text in e-mail messages sent out by CommitCRM - as we can do with reports?

March 27th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Support Team

When sending emails directly from the software, e.g. when clicking the email icon and sending an email for a Ticket or an Account, this email format is fixed at the moment. You can edit it prior to sending in the Outlook editor.

Note that when using the Email Connector module, you can customize the Response Email templates, for the automatic responses on new Tickets automatically created from emails. You can read more about this in the Email Connector setup guide, in the New Ticket From Email section.

HTH

Neta

April 6th, 2008, 02:01 PM
robzen

What about the Alert messages? I would like to customize them, too - non English language, less details etc..

April 7th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Support Team

Hi robzen, I see how allowing to format the Email Alerts can be helpful when using other languages and I logged this as a request to be considered for future versions. At this time English is the language that such Alerts uses. Thanks.

Sherry

April 15th, 2009, 09:11 AM
computerphysicians

Has there been any solution to customizing outgoing emails yet?

April 15th, 2009, 11:18 AM
Support Team

This is still on our list, however, it has not yet been implemented and I cannot say if/when it would. We will evaluate this for future releases of RangerMSP. Thank you for the follow-up.

Dina