RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

May 24th, 2018, 10:19 AM
Blueplanet

Hi All,

I have created a custom report "quote" when I create to emailon the bottom of the PDF it says "licence registered to company name" how do i remove this?

Paul

May 24th, 2018, 11:13 AM
Support Team

Thanks for asking. Please visit Tools > Options > Other tab and unselect the option display your business name on reports you print.

Hope this helps.

May 25th, 2018, 05:04 AM
Blueplanet

That is great thanks,

Next questions:
On quotes is it pobbile to have an expiry date field or edit the report to take quote date + 14 days?

Paul

May 25th, 2018, 06:01 AM
Support Team

Yes, you can filter Quote reports by the Quote Creation Date. Select to start a new filter, select the 'Creation date' field and then select the condition so it will be greater than a specified date - 14 days ago.

Hope this helps.

May 25th, 2018, 07:13 AM
Blueplanet

My mistake dont think i explaned it very well, we would like to show on the quote report an expiry date.

At the moment in quickbooks you get 2 dates, quote date and expiry date. I could live with this being hard coded. so today would be 25/05/18 expiry date 8/06/18

Paul

May 25th, 2018, 07:20 AM
Support Team

A dedicated field for this isn't available though you may consider including it as part of the Quote header or footer notes that can be included and embedded into the Quote printable template.

Hope this helps.

May 25th, 2018, 07:22 AM
Blueplanet

its is possible on the report designer to take quote date and add 14 days?

May 25th, 2018, 07:32 AM
Support Team

This is an interesting idea, however such a formula isn't currently supported - you can use mix/max/average/sum/etc. functions however not add/subtract value from a database fields. Thanks for asking.