RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

May 21st, 2011, 01:43 PM
mshanley

I am looking very hard at buying this product.. in looking at others on the market, some offer Client Surveys (Autotask is one) That allow you to send to the customer to give feedback and is managed in the system.

Example Questions

Client Survey - Example

2.83 out of 5.00

========== Survey Results ==========
Question: How would you rate the stability of your systems?
Response: 3

Question: Do we accomplish tasks effectively?

Question: How is your relationship with your representative?
Response: 4

Question: Do we improve your business?

Question: Do you consider us your CIO?
Response: N/A

Question: Likeliness to refer us to other businesses?
Response: 2

Question: Do we make or save you money?
Response: 2

Question: Comments:
Response: [no response]

May 21st, 2011, 02:20 PM
chrisits

Check this. It works very well for us.

May 22nd, 2011, 02:05 PM
lpopejoy

As a side note, we started out using SurveyMonkey for surveys, but ended up switching to a google docs spreadsheet. You can create a form collection spreadsheet and do more with it than you can with SurveyMonkey. Plus it's free!

July 5th, 2011, 12:13 PM
bdbrower

Check out http://www.kwiksurveys.com for a reputable (virus-free) online survey tool with all of the popular features and functionality. Best of all, it's completely free. We've been using it for several months and can strongly recommend it as a SurveyMonkey alternative.

July 7th, 2011, 09:27 PM
jim@dsolutionsgroup.com

Another option for client surveys is built into Interlink for CommitCRM. You can view more details [urlmp=/forum/showthread.php?t=2025]here[/url]

March 6th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Kevin@multi.co.za

Our Interlink just died R.I.P. (Licence expired & tried to connect to renew). We were using it purely for the wallboard & surveys so now we have to find a new survey tool - any new suggestions besides the ones above?

March 6th, 2017, 09:10 AM
lpopejoy

Kevin,

We have put together a dashboard of sorts. Honestly, probably not as cool as what Internlink had, but it is pretty flexible.

Honestly, surveys could be done easily though by just adding a link to your ticket completion emails.

Here is how the emails we send out look:

Our dashboard (written in PHP - pulling all data from the CommitCRM database):

March 6th, 2017, 03:56 PM
ericjmail

lpopejoy

Excellent dashboard!

Interested in $haring?

March 6th, 2017, 03:59 PM
ericjmail

+10 to lpopejoy

CommitCRM - it's a highly desirable feature, the lack of which here in 2017 was a compelling to look elsewhere before making my purchase.

March 6th, 2017, 07:08 PM
lpopejoy

I could be talked into it. :)

In the interest of addressing the survey issue - I just want to be sure it is clear that you can do this out of the box. I'm not sure what all you may want out of surveys, but just add a survey link to your "ticket completed" emails - and you are done.

We then take this one step further and use the Email API to update a custom ticket field with the "score" (In addition to sending the results to a Google Spreadsheet). I can share the PHP code we use to do this if anyone wants it.

March 7th, 2017, 09:54 AM
dprichard

Kevin, I communicated with Rigardt from your company earlier today. It seems like it's not actually a license expiring, but either an admin enabled maintenance mode or Interlink can't connect via the ODBC to your CommitCRM. That's the only time you should see the site maintenance screen. It was put into Interlink so that if it lost connection to CommitCRM it didn't show errors to the end users.

March 7th, 2017, 03:06 PM
nattivillin

How do you get the ticket number into the form without asking them to enter it manually?

March 7th, 2017, 03:50 PM
lpopejoy

We use our own form - and then pass the ticket # via get params in the URL.

We submit the data to Google Adwords via PHP script.

March 8th, 2017, 02:43 AM
Kevin@multi.co.za

dprichard - thank you we managed to fix it with this info.
Is there a way to change the order of the selection for the survey screen to:
Good - I'm Satisfied
Bad - Im not satisfied
Reopen ticket
to many clients dont select anything and it automatically goes to reopen ticket. thanx