RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

February 6th, 2019, 09:13 AM
keiermann

I have created a few Customer Scheduled Reports and subscribed accounts to the reports.
I am using legacy filtering options so I can choose specific dates.
The report using print preview shows exactly what I want. However, I am not sure what I should choose when the first pop-up box comes up with "Additional Filtering Options" for Start Date.
Because I am specific about start and end date using the legacy filter, what would I choose for the Start Date and does this override the start and end dates.
Thank you,
Kendra

February 6th, 2019, 10:38 AM
Support Team

Thank you for asking. The filtering criteria for scheduled reports is based on a relative date, always, such as "last week", "this week", etc. unlike what's used when manually printing a report, and especially so when using the legacy filtering options.

Anyway, you are welcome to provide more specific details on how you want the report filtered and we'll try to see if there's any way to achieve this.

February 6th, 2019, 10:41 AM
keiermann

Thank you,
I would like to schedule a report with specific dates, which is only achieved using legacy filters, such as 7/1/2018 - 12/31/2018. This would be 2 quarters of a fiscal year. Not sure how to filter that unless I can put in specific dates.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

February 6th, 2019, 12:03 PM
Support Team

Thank you for providing more details. Such a report can only be printed manually when needed, probably twice a year or so, it cannot be scheduled at this time. "Last X" periods will refer to Today and back, unlike capturing last quarters. This is a good feedback. Thanks.

July 25th, 2022, 07:48 AM
Support Team

Update from RangerMSP Team:
In RangerMSP 29 we added the ability to use custom filters when scheduling the report. More detailed information can be found in Report Scheduler Filtering_options