RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

May 25th, 2008, 05:50 PM
cforger

Hello,

I've been noticing that my Outlook sync will run at approx 100 records per second up until ~3600 records, then it shifts gears and slows to about 5-10 per second, ultimately ending up with about 1 contact per second near the end.

I have about 7500 contacts, and the machine I'm using has plenty of power and RAM. Office 2007 SP1

Thanks.

May 26th, 2008, 07:22 AM
Support Team

Hi,

Basically, the Outlook Sync synchronizes all records at the first sync, and after a while it starts to sync only the updates made since the last sync. This should result with a very efficient, short and quick sync.

If you still see it syncing all the records each time, this sounds like a problem. In this case, please contact our support directly and send us your log files from Help > Technical Support menu, so we will be able to learn more about your specific setup and help more.

Sherry

May 26th, 2008, 10:12 AM
cforger

Thank you, I'll let it run more syncs for a while and see if this does resolve itself.

I assume 7000 contacts is nothing major for CommitCRM to handle?

May 26th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Support Team

Yes. 7000 contacts should work just fine with RangerMSP

Sherry

June 2nd, 2008, 11:53 AM
cforger

BTW, my Outlook syncs are now working at a good speed. It seems it just needed to sync a few more times, and now it's only sending the changes - Counts off maybe 100 records (even though only 10 may have changed) and it can do this in about 1 min, so it's quite acceptable.