RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

December 9th, 2013, 09:19 AM
4yourcr

I am trying to modify the expanded tickets detail report but when I run it the description lists the charges after the resolution. In my first case it displays 4 lines of charges and I would like it so that it only displays the resolution without any charges viewable.

Is this possible?

December 9th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Support Team

The Expanded Ticket Details report also includes the Ticket History (Charges, History Notes) and Ticket Pending activities (Appointments, Tasks) as sub-reports. You can just delete these sub reports in the report designer window (select their component and then delete in the keyboard).

December 10th, 2013, 03:34 AM
4yourcr

The DBtext ticket - solution automatically adds the charges as well as the solution. I need something that just adds the solution without the charges.

so far the report looks like

Fixed your problem

Labour charge

Labour charge

Labour charge

I just need it to say fixed your problem.

December 10th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Support Team

Probably Charges were added on the Resolution/History tab for the Ticket (or by clicking the link above the Resolution field) which is a feature added in RangerMSP 6.2 and so the Resolution block in the Report will include the Charges.

To not show those charges then right-click on the [SOLUTION ] box in the Report Designer and uncheck "Stretch" property which will result in only the first row of the Resolution being printed.

Alternatively if the charges are actually in the History section then look for this line:

[Resolution] [SOLUTION ]

Then just below that you will find two boxes:

[Pending ]
[History ]

Simply click on the History box and press delete on your keyboard. Make sure to save your changes before closing the designer.

Hope this helps.

December 12th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Support Team

Has this been helpful? Did you manage to get the report layout you need?

December 13th, 2013, 03:32 AM
4yourcr

Sorry, it has not helped. Sometimes my solutions take up several lines that I need to show. Without showing it I would be in breach of contract but I don't want them to see the labour charges.

Thanks

December 13th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Support Team

Thanks for the update. When seeing the report in the list of customize reports please click the Export button to export it into a file (zip) and email the file back to our support (support at RangerMSP.com). We will import it here and will try to see if we can help.