RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

August 7th, 2010, 03:15 PM
wsandwith

I am getting an error message as follows:

The following message has been recorded:

Access violation at address 77600F2F in module 'le32.dll'. Read of address 04D61AEC

If the aboce message/solution is not clear, and you are still encountering problems, we recommend you log out from Commit, log in again and retry.

I have gotten this several times in past few days after updating to the newset version.

Any ideas on why this message is happening?

WS

August 8th, 2010, 02:14 PM
wsandwith

sorry that file should read ole32.dll

and this is becoming a real pain!

Also I am running it on an xp box

WS

August 9th, 2010, 06:04 AM
Support Team

wsandwith,

Several different issues might cause this. Ole32.dll is not a part of the RangerMSP system though.
Anyway, We would like to analyze your log files and see whether we find anything there.
Please use the Help > Technical Support menu in RangerMSP and select to send us your log files, in addition, try to provide as much information as possible on the steps your performed in RangerMSP prior to getting this message.

Thanks,
Doron

August 9th, 2010, 09:05 AM
wsandwith

Yes, I would like to do that, but whenever I try to send an email from within CommitCRM I get and error that says failed sending email

which file is so I can attach directly from outlook?

WS

August 9th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Support Team

wsandwith,

Please zip and send us the content of the following folder <server>\RangerMSP\Logs.

Thanks,
Doron

July 23rd, 2012, 07:05 PM
KRiSX85

sorry to dig up an old thread but i am having more or less this exact issue at the moment - what was the solution?