RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

November 4th, 2014, 01:27 AM
Project3IT

Hi,
Not sure if this is just us or if others have noticed this happen.
When inputting a tickets charges and adding a product when selecting a product code it enters in the details for the item 4 lines below it in the list.
So if I chose SSL certificate the code would be for SSL cert but the price and description would be for whatever is 4 lines below it in the list of items.
Anyone seen or know what might cause this?
Cheers

November 4th, 2014, 06:06 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this.

Do you mean that price and description are filled from another item and not from the selected one? If so that's strange and we haven't received any other report about such an issue.

Can you please verify in the Windows client application that the Item details and price are correct (please remember to check Account's Custom Pricing settings as these may have an affect on Item price).

It would also help if you could email us some screenshots taken from the Web Interface and CommtiCRM application showing exactly what you refer to.

Hope this helps.

November 6th, 2014, 08:30 PM
Project3IT

Hi
Yes when I select a code from the dropdown it enters the price and description for an item that is normally about 3 items above the one I actually click on.
The code is correct, description and price are wrong.
Only happens in the web console.
Cheers

November 7th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Support Team

Thanks for the update. Please email us at Support@... your Web user credentials + the URL to log in from, so we can review it ourselves. Thanks.