RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

January 9th, 2010, 06:40 AM
spector

Hi there,

We are currently test driving CommitCRM CRM and Quickbooks. In Ireland we have 2 VAT or Tax rates. One for server (13.5%) and one for products and Professional Fees (21%).

I have created 2 tax rates in CommitCRM but when i create the invoices in Quickbooks it seems to always just choose the standard rate. Is there a way to carry across the correct tax rates to Quickbooks when creating and invoice?

Regards
Mark

January 10th, 2010, 11:00 AM
spector

Hi there,

I answered my own question by reading down through a few different posts. The tax rates are applied to the item in Quickbooks. So as long as the item i.e. labour charges are setup correctly in Quickbooks and syncronised the correct tax (VAT) rate applies.

We are currently ConnectWise users and the only suggestion that I would have to make is that charges should not be billable until a ticket is closed. Is this possible?

I also don my cap to the folks inCommitCRM. We used CommitCRM for 3 years until our ConnectWise migration. We are now looking at returning due to localisation issues. I see posts of people looking for tighter time sheet management and various all in one integration capabilities. I can tell you that all of these promised points of integration may well work for US users but our experience has been otherwise. I think Connectwise is a great product but for outfits with less than 20 staff CommitCRM ticks all of the boxes.

January 11th, 2010, 06:37 AM
Support Team

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting the great comments; we're glad you're back with RangerMSP, and that you've got the taxes set up right. I've copied your feedback on marking tickets as billable to the product management team for their review on the topic.

Thanks again, Mark.

Regards,
Neta