RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

January 6th, 2010, 12:56 PM
hugicr

I am trying to create a custom report. On the first page I would like a "Summary" of which will include Appt time, Ticket#, Account, & Description. I would like a second section to follow. In that section I would like to display individual ticket details from the section 1 summary, in order of the appointment time. I can get the individual details to display correctly but I cannot get a "Summary" section to display as a whole. Instead it distributes the "summary" info as a single line above it's corresponding ticket details.

January 6th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Support Team

Hi,

Thanks for posting this.
We pretty much understand what you're trying to accomplish here, are fairly confident that it shouldn't be too difficult; however, to better understand how far you've gotten in the design of this report, we ask that you email us at Support @ a screenshot of the generated pdf which also points at what the issue is, as well as screenshots of the report designer layout.

Once we have these screenshots, we'll better understand the progress you've made until now.

Regards,
Neta