RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

December 9th, 2020, 03:03 PM
alicia81

Please provide me with the parameters to generate a scheduled report. The target content should be "No ticket activity for xx amount of days"

December 10th, 2020, 06:02 AM
Support Team

Thank you for asking.

You may consider scheduling one of the Ticket reports for this using one of following criterias:

Open Ticket with no Charges
Open Tickets that have not been updated since yesterday
Open Tickets that have not been updated for more than 2/7/14/30 days.

Hope this helps!

December 15th, 2020, 11:26 AM
alicia81

It does! Thanks!

December 17th, 2020, 08:46 AM
alicia81

This report is working great, I would like to be able to separate - not sort- and generate individual reports based on the ticket manager with the same parameters. How would I do that?

December 17th, 2020, 09:40 AM
Support Team

Thank you for the update!

You can schedule separate reports filtered by the Ticket Manager.
The reports will be sent to your Employee address.

As an alternative each Employee can schedule the report and have it emailed to their email address automatically with the list of Tickets assigned to them.

Hope this helps.

December 20th, 2020, 02:17 PM
alicia81

I see. This is an option only for scheduled reports, not for generated reports. Fair enough! Thanks :)

December 21st, 2020, 06:29 AM
Support Team

We assumed that your question is related to the scheduled reports that use predefined filtering criteria.

While generating the reports manually, you can apply various filters and there are more options you can select.

For example, while generating the Tickets List report (or other similar report) you can select to include in the report only Tickets without charges.

In order to filter the report by the Ticket Manager, you can apply the filter by this field or switch to use the legacy filtering options:

Additional report that you may use is Tickets with no recent History. This report can be filtered to include Tickets without History Notes and Charges.
Here is a sample for the filtering criteria for this report after switching to the legacy filtering mode:

Hope this helps and feel free to post back here for further clarifications.