RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

December 12th, 2020, 09:10 AM
g@gp4pc

Hi, Is there a way I can create a shortcut to creating a new Quickbooks Invoice on the main screen somewhere.
Having to go to File, New, then selecting QuickBooks Invoice just seems a bit tiresome and old hat these days.

Also, whilst on about tiresom and old hat, is there not a way of having the backup path saved in the CRMBackup tool?

December 14th, 2020, 06:15 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this.

Mmm, while it may get overlooked, there is already a shortcut for the QuickBooks Invoice on the Home Page under the Service Management tab:

In addition a QuickBooks Invoice can be generated from various different places, for example:

1. In order to create an invoice for a specific customer Account or Ticket - you can use the 'QB' button on the toolbar while viewing the Account/Ticket details.

2. The 'Show Unbilled Tickets' link in the Tickets main window, will also open an invoice wizard window:

Hope this helps!

December 18th, 2020, 03:54 AM
g@gp4pc

Ha, I spend the majority of my time in the Dispatcher window or occasionally in the Accounts window. Never even seen the Service Management window before.
Perhaps I should explore other ways of working with the program.