RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

June 25th, 2013, 09:00 AM
bawalker

Hello all,

I just started receiving this error on random open tickets within the last week. While a ticket is open for a customer I usually document date/time/work performed in the "Resolution/History" tab of the ticket. This has been working great for years now.

However in the last week, when I try to save documented notes, I get a small popup:

"Error"
"Error saving record. Try again."

This affects some records, but not others. It seems to be based on the length of notes involved. One record right now has 250 characters (including spaces) in the notes section, so it's really small, but going one character over seems to cause the error. Yet another record above it I have 1000+ characters and that ticket is unaffected.

I currently have CommitCRM 5.1 as I haven't had a need to upgrade to the latest versions, if that is of any help.

Help!

Bradley

June 25th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this. Please use the Help > Technical Support menu in RangerMSP to email us your log files for review, more information about this error is probably logged there.

June 25th, 2013, 09:24 AM
bawalker

Thanks, I just submitted the log using the instructions provided.

July 6th, 2015, 09:10 AM
eramljak

Hi there, I had this error while using version 8. Re-indexing fix that for me.

Thanks,
Eric