RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

June 15th, 2017, 12:04 AM
KarinC

Hi
Is there a way to have the email address automatically populated when you use the email pdf function in Quotes? It should pull the email address from the account the quote is for.
thanks

June 15th, 2017, 06:08 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this.

This is exactly how it works already when emailing the quote. Please make sure that there is an email address for the Account.

You can open the Account details directly from the Quote window using 'Show Linked' drop down on the toolbar.

Hope this helps.

June 20th, 2017, 08:15 AM
KarinC

Hi

Its not working, I have an email address and it is not pulling through into the email in outlook- I have to enter it manually

June 20th, 2017, 08:29 AM
KarinC

Hi again - I have gone back into quotes now and where it was not working 10 minutes ago, now it is!!! Ghosts!!

June 20th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Support Team

:-)

June 20th, 2017, 08:34 PM
tfreitas

I had this problem today as well so your not alone. I had to close out of Commit and then log back in and it's working now for me too. I think the computers brains got scrambled! :P

June 20th, 2017, 11:39 PM
KarinC

It is strange because my colleagues is not working......

June 21st, 2017, 06:04 AM
Support Team

Does it happen always? With any quote?

Does it happen with specific email template?

For example, if a template HTML structure is not valid Outlook may not generate an email properly.

Another possible reason is that the email template used for sending the quote does not contain any data field.

Hope this helps.

June 21st, 2017, 07:48 PM
lpopejoy

If I remember right, wasn't there was an issue on one version where this would not work from the "list" view. Maybe?

June 22nd, 2017, 01:03 AM
KarinC

Hi This is happening with all quotes for one of my Colleagues but the other 2 of us are not having any issue. We were and it suddenly went away but we didn't change any thing....
We are only using 1 Quote Template

June 22nd, 2017, 06:06 AM
Support Team

In some cases Outlook might pop a warning or even block access if the anti-virus is out of date or not installed.
You may check Outlook settings under Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > Programmatic Access and try to change them or update the anti-virus (or fix the Windows level problem why it thinks that the anti-virus isn't configured correctly).

Hope this helps.