RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

May 11th, 2012, 03:38 PM
mikevanb

Hello!

Is it possible to have CommitCRM just use the signature I have set up in Outlook instead of trying to insert it's own template material? Thanks for your help!

-Mike

May 14th, 2012, 06:17 AM
Support Team

You should use the email signature settings offered by RangerMSP itself as the entire email content (including HTML based ones) is constructed within RangerMSP and sent to Outlook in the final format it should be sent.

Thanks,
Dina

May 14th, 2012, 04:11 PM
mikevanb

Ok, I understand I "should" do that, however it does not in any way answer the question of "can I" have CommitCRM use the Outlook signature. Also is there anyway to keep CommitCRM from broadcasting itself in the signature. I should not have to use my email to clients as free advertising for you guys.

May 15th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Support Team

No :-( the signature has to be set in RangerMSP first.
In regards to the credit to RangerMSP it can easily be removed by registered customers (please contact us by email for more information on this).

June 20th, 2017, 07:52 AM
KarinC

Hi has the option to be able to use the Signature that we set up in outlook been changed? I would like to use my outlook Signature as it contains logos and branding.
Thanks

June 20th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this.

You should edit your employee signature in RangerMSP under Tools > Options > Accounts tab (look for the dedicated button at the bottom of the tab) - or under your Employee record - the Employee tab.

It is possible to use HTML formatting code to embed images in the signature. We recommend to use the images uploaded to your website.

Hope this helps.