RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

December 9th, 2009, 10:15 AM
aaspeer

Hello,

I recently installed labtech and integrated it with CommitCRM. Every time commit's assets get updated, I get emails for each asset alerting me that they were updated by 'Foreign Software'.

I have disabled account manager updates for accounts in the alerts tab, but these things keep coming!

Is there something I am missing? I don't want emails for all of this stuff.

Thanks,

Austin Speer
Onward Incorporated

December 9th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Support Team

Hi Austin,

Thanks for posting this.
When making changes to the Alert Server, the changes take some time until reloaded by the RangerMSPServer service. To speed up this process, we suggest restarting the RangerMSPServer service, and verifying that the asset alerts do not get sent.

Alternatively, you can reactivate the Account Manager Alerts, and configure MS Outlook Rules & Exceptions to delete all asset alert emails. If you're using Exchange, then the deletion will replicate to all subsequent exchange clients that are synced to your account.

Let us know how this goes.

Regards,
Reno Breen

December 9th, 2009, 03:57 PM
lpopejoy

Austin,

I have the same problem. I get hundred's of emails about asset updates. I'm not sure if this is something that Greg w/ labtech needs to address or if it something funky with the way CommitCRM is checking last update fields or something... In any case, I get these email alerts all the time on machines that nothing has changed on. I'm with you... it's a little annoying. If CommitCRM could tweak this a bit, it would be great!!

--Luke