RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

December 5th, 2009, 10:13 AM
expekt

Hello. I'm currently working om an integration between CommitCRM and another invoicing system. There will be a one way integration only. I thought i would use some of the Quickbooks fields. Can you tell me the SQL Db feild name which is used to hold the Account number from Quickbooks? I'll guess there is a link created between the RecId of the Account in CommitCRM and the Account number in Quickbooks.

December 7th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Support Team

Hi,

Thanks for posting this.
The table used in the RangerMSP database is not recommended to be used for storing user defined information, since the system uses this field for different purposes, and may overwrite your data with different data. We suggest using the Account custom fields (field1,2...) to store the Account info from the billing software you're attempting to integrate with RangerMSP.

The mentioned fields can also be conveniently renamed to a more suitable name, so that you can set the custom field as a permanent field for this type of info.

For more information regarding Field customization, please click here.

Let us know if this helps.

Reno Breen