RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

November 25th, 2009, 06:40 AM
darrren

Hi there,

We have a scenario where we provide services for other service providers. Typically the service provider will take out a contract which their clients will use.

I am unsure of the best way to set this up inCommitCRM. I have tried using relationships but this does not seem to get me to the correct point.

For example Acme Co takes out a contract with us for 120 hours a year - their clients Jo , Mo , and Bo log calls and get work from us. We should bill this agains Acme Co's contract and Acme Co bills Jo, Mo and Bo directly. Therefore we need to be able to tell ACME co that Jo used x amount of time , Mo used y amount of time etc. However all these must be deducted off Acme Co's contract.

Please could you point me in the correct direction to achieve this. (obviously we would like to add all the relevant contacts so theat Bo can email into CommitCRM and it would automatically make a ticket for Bo but be linked to Acme Co's contracts time etc)

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Darren Fine

November 25th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Support Team

Hi Darren,

Thank you for posting this.
In order to achieve the desired results, we suggest that you create a single account for Acme Co, and create Secondary Contacts for Mo, Bo, & Jo, under the Acme Co account. When using secondary contacts, you can attach different address for each contact, and then have all the charges billed to the main account, while the system allows you to filter & sort your reports by the data logged for each contact.

The charges created for your secondary contacts will be charged to the default contract for the main contract (Acme Co), and emailed tickets received by the Email Connector from any of these contacts will be created for that contact, with his location automatically chosen.

For more information regarding Secondary Contacts, please click here.

Please let us know if you have anymore questions.

Regards,
Reno Breen