RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

February 11th, 2011, 06:38 AM
LAnewbie

It would be quite useful to be able to modify the initial block of time value to a negative on some occasions (for example, as they use up slightly more than their last block of hours) -is this possible? I know i could create a fake charge so it goes into negative but the client would see this when i send them a report. Many thanks in advance for any useful tips!

February 11th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Support Team

Thanks for your post. The initial Block of Time value can be modified (to any positive value) from the Contracts menu of the main Contracts window. So if you have a 10 hours block of time and the customer has over-use two hours last month, you can reduce the next month block of time to 8 hours instead of 10. One way to do it is to modify the initial block value, another would be to add a 2 hours Charge a log it under the contract so the block value will be reduced. Same trick goes the other way around, if a few hours were left in the block of last month you can increase this month block by changing the initial block value - or - you can a time charge with a negative hours amount, this will also increase the block value.

Hope this helps.
Sheli