RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

November 28th, 2011, 02:57 AM
neilmac

We have been using CommitCRM for a few years now and mainly we use it for logging time which is then imported into Quickbooks for invoicing. It does that well enough.

However... I realise there are many more features that we don't use, simply because we don't have the time to sit down and work through videos, examples and so on to try to figure it out.

Much easier for me would be to pay someone to show us how to set up and run CommitCRM properly so that we really become fast and efficient at using the software to help us run a fast, efficient business.

Does anyone know of a CommitCRM Guru for hire ?

NM

November 30th, 2011, 10:21 AM
hugicr

I would be interested in helping you out. I compeletely understand the position you are in and over the past few years have become the CommitCRM Guru of our company. It was my job to develop processes to better utilize the features of CommitCRM for our IT company. Now with the new Quote Module, our business basically is run by Commit! Not to mention CommitCRM houses nearly all of our client documentation. It is really nice to have all info and processes housed and generated in one place...GREAT system!

Please let me know if you would be intersted in disucssing this further.

December 6th, 2011, 03:26 AM
neilmac

Hi,

Yes, I would be very interested.

Plse would you mail me on neil AT harryboodotcom and let me know how to reach you.

Many thanks,

NM