RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

June 30th, 2009, 11:56 PM
aaspeer

I have been using the web interface alot more recently and I am wondering if there is a way to limit the text displayed in the description field within the list of tickets. It would be nice to be able to control this as many of my tickets have long descriptions.

Thanks,

Austin Speer
Onward Incorporated

July 1st, 2009, 09:00 AM
Support Team

Thanks Austin, for your interesting suggestion. I know that having a long description can make the list a get very long, and I see how limiting this can be helpful. I have logged this to be further considered. Thanks.

Ethan

November 18th, 2009, 12:21 PM
kdouglass@darkriverconsul

I just want to second this, the ticket list on the web interface is unusable with the long descriptions that some customers send in. I can only get one or two tickets above the crease. I cannot purchase this product until this is fixed. If you want to email me a mod or let me know how to make the mod that would work.

November 18th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Support Team

Hi kdouglass,

Thanks for your post. I checked this again and unfortunately we don't have an easy way to imit the number of lines displayed in the Ticket's description field in the list. The only option I can think of is customizing the Web Interface for you not to show the Description column at all. I believe this can be done, however, I don't know if this will be useful for you. If this sounds interesting, please contact us at Support @ an we will look into this.

I hope this helps.

Sheli