RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

November 12th, 2009, 05:45 PM
rchow88

Hi,

where can I get a list of field names for each table and its relationship please?

Thanks.

November 13th, 2009, 06:24 AM
Support Team

Hi rchow88,

You can find a list of all database fields, their usage and any special comments in the RangerMSP API developers guide here. I believe this should cover what you need. If you need any specific assistance with this, please don't hesitate to contact us here or directly at Support @ .

I hope this helps.
Sheli

November 13th, 2009, 04:07 PM
rchow88

Sheli, thank you for your information.

I'm not exactly sure if there was an update to the database - because the database field names are definitely different through the use of OBDC.

for example the field name for Record ID is RECID and it is not FLDTKTCARDID.

Athoughly, some field make sense, but again they don't SYN with the reference manual.

November 16th, 2009, 06:18 AM
Support Team

Hi rchow88,

Yes, you are correct, the field names in the API reference manual are the names you should use when working with the RangerMSP API (via XML or the Programming API). The physical field names in the database may be slightly different.

The fields list can help you better understand the field meaning and usage, and in most cases the name is easy to figure out based on the table name. In any case, if you have any specific questions about this, let us know, and we'll be happy to help.

Sheli