RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

February 26th, 2016, 09:27 AM
fabrizio.dicesare

Hi,

we need to add some Account details (nominally the Account's VAT Code) in our custom "Technician Service Form Including Charges" report. How can we achieve this?

Thanks,

Fabrizio

February 26th, 2016, 09:42 AM
Support Team

Thank you for asking. I hope that I'm following you here - I suspect that you should configure Tax codes under each of the relevant Accounts and then the report you mentioned will list the relevant taxes as needed.

February 26th, 2016, 10:54 AM
fabrizio.dicesare

Thanks for your quick reply.

Unfortunately I cannot see the tax fields (and also other account fields we need: e.g. the account web address) in the "Data Tree" and in the "Fields" section of the report builder. How can I add them to the report data?

February 26th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Support Team

Thanks. Select the 'DatRSlipsDP' on the right side and then select the Tax Name field/s called: 'Charges - First Tax Name' and 'Charges - Second Tax Name'.

Hope this helps.

February 26th, 2016, 11:49 AM
fabrizio.dicesare

Thanks but, as I stated before, tax were just an example: we need to add also other account fields (web address, etc.): where can I find them?

February 26th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Support Team

The tax fields can be added, so are many other account related fields like names, address, phones, etc. however unfortunately not all account fields are available in this ticket/charges based report. Thanks for asking.