RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

October 19th, 2011, 05:33 PM
pfessak

I would like to be able to have an account & have the contacts under the account be able to have tickets created for them. They would be the sites. This way I do not have to create 90 accounts for the same company to send my techs a ticket with the correct address & contact info. Also I would be able to just link 1 account in quickbooks for billing.

Right now I have to create an account for each site to get the correct address and contact info printed on a ticket. Then I have to create a job for each site in quickbooks under the main account. Then link the account to the job for each site. It won't let me link more than one account in CommitCRM to just one account in quickbooks, even though they are the main billing account. I have 90 jobs setup in quickbooks with the exact same billing info. This is for just one customer.

October 19th, 2011, 07:46 PM
lpopejoy

Look at this thread - I think it addresses your question: http://commitcrm.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2103

October 20th, 2011, 01:46 PM
pfessak

I will try that.