RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

May 10th, 2018, 10:35 PM
troyrob

Hi Guys,

Created a custom quote ofrm. Had it working ok, then I emailed a test quote to myself and noticed the Tax portion is showing on the form.

I checked in the designer and the fields are there ok, but nothing shows when I preview it.

I removed the fields and reapplied them but now I cant get any Tax information at all to show in the quotes.

Any ideas?

May 11th, 2018, 06:07 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this. First - test with system quote templates - does it work? In case it does not then I suspect that your custom quote template is fine and the problem relates to the specific quote you test with - it is possible that it was created before applying/selecting/setting the relevant tax codes to the customer account. In that case - open the Quote and refresh its tax settings. From the Quote details window select Quote > Tools > Refresh & Recalculated Taxes for Quote .
In case it does work for system templates but not with your custom one - then I'd recommend that you review the template again.

Hope this helps.