RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

September 5th, 2010, 06:47 AM
PC Southwest

Hi,

I have a number of reports, some being worked on, which I need to hide from the print/pdf menu is this possible?

September 7th, 2010, 06:03 AM
Support Team

PC Southwest,

You can "hide" customized Reports from being displayed under the Print/PDF menu on the Tickets Window toolbar, by adding the word "List" to their name (you'll need to reopen the Tickets Window for the changes to take affect).

Hope this helps.

Rinat

September 7th, 2010, 07:53 PM
lpopejoy

How about if they aren't "custom"? I would like to hide a bunch of the ones that are built in from that same menu. Great question, by the way - been meaning to ask it myself for a couple months!

September 8th, 2010, 06:25 AM
Support Team

Same trick filtering options goes for system reports, except that you cannot rename them so you actually cannot remove system reports from the drop down reports list found on the Tickets Window toolbar...

Rinat

September 8th, 2010, 07:01 AM
lpopejoy

lol, is that just my imagination, or did you just contradict yourself? "same option applies BUT you can't do it".
So how DO you remove system reports from the drop down?

September 8th, 2010, 07:10 AM
Support Team

:-)

Same filtering option is applied on the system reports, but as I said, you cannot rename the system report so you cannot actually hide them.

Thanks,
Rinat

September 30th, 2010, 11:22 AM
lpopejoy

So is there anyway to "delete" system reports? I'm really trying to shorten up that ticket list print menu so that it isn't so confusing. There's about 15 reports in there.

September 30th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Support Team

lpopejoy,

We don't have any news updates on this. Anyway, we have this request on file.

Thanks,
Dina