RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

November 21st, 2021, 10:15 PM
Randall_Jones

I know it is not a Ranger MSP error. but it will be caused by a RangerMSP configuration.

Where, please, in RangerMSP do i go to address this issue?

Thanks

November 22nd, 2021, 06:01 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this.

This error is indeed an external error that usually means that something is blocking communication - an anti-virus/firewall blocks the connections and the host cannot be found, a firewall setting or the mail server refuses to talk with the Email Connector.
Please find our recommendations on this:

1. Use the <installation-folder>\Server\ServerConfig.exe utility to run connection tests, ideally on the server itself.

2. In case all tests will be completed successfully, restart the 'CRM Server' Windows service on the server and monitor the email flow.

3. Verify that the 'CRM Server' Windows service runs under the more privileged account (i.e. Administrator) instead of the System account - this can be done in the service properties window in Windows, under the 'Log On' tab.

4. It is also possible the pop up message within the application is related to an old error that has already been resolved.
In order to stop the message popping, please carefully delete the textual file under the folder
<installation-folder>\Server\QSysEDOutboxErr\

Hope this helps!