RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

February 19th, 2021, 10:48 AM
nattivillin

We are trying to keep better account notes for clients. from the history screen, i go to the bottom and I only want to see notes.

The default is [all types]. I only want to see notes at the moment. Currently, I have have to manually deselect each other type (one by one) by clicking on each, then it auto closes, then i have to open it again, and deselect another type.

This is madness.
Tell me there is an easier way?

February 22nd, 2021, 06:21 AM
Support Team

When speaking about the History tab, unlike the main window (see below) you indeed need to unselect the others. This may be inconvenient and we'll take a note about this.
For what it is worth - The selected Type will be kept while moving between different Account records, so once set (once) it stays like this during the entire session.

In addition, when using main History window (unlike tab), you can unselect the types and only keep the Notes type selected then use the option 'Save Current Open Windows Configurations for Next Logins' under the Windows menu so the next time you start the application the History window will be loaded with the same selection.

Hope this helps.

February 24th, 2021, 06:19 PM
nattivillin

I like that the filter stays while switching accounts, but having to deselect-each-option-one-by-one is a chore.