RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

January 7th, 2021, 05:53 PM
diaz79

Hi, after 8 December 2020, all of a sudden, our CommitCrm has stopped sending all types of e-mail alerts to our employees, such as calendar appointment, history notes, account manager updates, etc. I have tried to “Pause” Alert Server and I can see queue. But after I change status on Alert Server to “ON”, queue goes down, but e-mails are not arriving to employees and there are no where to find. Please help.

January 8th, 2021, 06:01 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this.

Please run the <installation-folder>\Server\ServerConfig.exe utility and run the test for the Outgoing Server settings and see whether the email is sent.

In addition, please look under folder <installation folder>\Server\QSysEDOutbox and see whether there are any files there. This folder temporarily holds email messages pending to be sent and is expected to be empty once all pending emails got sent.

You may also zip the folder \Logs and email it to us for review so we will check whether any error from the mail server has been logged.

Hope this helps.