RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > Community Sharing Center > Reports
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

November 1st, 2011, 06:41 PM
DynamicIT

This is the report we are using for Invoicing. The first page is the actual invoice with our national sales tax but lists only the charge type, and all details are on the second page.

We then create a one-line invoice in Xero with the invoice number being same as the ticket number, for debtor tracking and so we can generate statements from Xero showing the 'correct' invoice numbers.

Let me know if it has been any help. :)

November 1st, 2011, 06:42 PM
DynamicIT

And now the attachment :)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Invoice_from_Commit_with_Details_second_page_FORM.zip (366.4 KB, 316 views)

November 1st, 2011, 08:52 PM
sudogreg

always nice to have more custom reports. thanks for this!

November 15th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Compusat

Great looking invoice design.

September 30th, 2013, 03:49 AM
robnov

Fantastic report. Thanks for sharing it.

November 26th, 2013, 08:24 AM
danielstorm

how do i run this report from CommitCRM

November 26th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Support Team

To import the report click the compressed zip file link attached to the thread to download the report and save it to your computer.
Then in RangerMSP, go to the relevant Report category, click Import and choose the file you have just downloaded.
Select the imported Report in the Custom Reports list and run it in the usual way by clicking Generate,

March 21st, 2018, 12:02 PM
Dan@Vemotion

I am interested in this report but it seems due to it being created in a much lower version it won't import into mine

March 21st, 2018, 01:03 PM
Support Team

Thank you for asking. True, based on the date this one was created in an older system that used an older reporting engine where its format and structure are different.
We will try to convert it for you and will post back later today or tomorrow with an update.

March 22nd, 2018, 06:03 AM
Support Team

We converted the report to the newer version and it can be imported using the Import option under the Reports menu.

As a result, the new custom report will be added so you can give it a try.