RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

January 22nd, 2009, 08:08 AM
AN-Tech

Is there a way to get CommitCRM to ask if we would like to send an email when certain tasks are done? As an example I would like CommitCRM to automatically ask if we would like to send a notification email when a ticket is marked as complete. On occasion we will have a customer contact us to check on the status of a ticket only to find out that it was completed several days ago and we forgot to send an email.

Thanks in advance

January 22nd, 2009, 08:16 AM
Support Team

Hi ascendnet,

A feature to automatically send emails to customers when a ticket is closed has recently been a common request and is something we are definitely considering to add in a future release of RangerMSP. Thank you for the suggestion, I added your notes to the feature request in our system.

At the moment, you may consider allowing your customers to access the Web Interface, so they will be able to see their tickets statuses online. This can save you a few phone calls :-)
Click here for more details.

Neta

January 22nd, 2009, 08:24 AM
AN-Tech

Can you give me a hint as to when the next update will be out? I haven't seen one since purchasing CommitCRM and would love to see some changes.

January 22nd, 2009, 09:14 AM
ajgyomber

Please add to the development to-do list the ability to send a customizable account activation email with username/password when creating a web user account. It would also be nice to allow the ability to pick user accounts that can be CC'd automatically when using the email function.

January 22nd, 2009, 09:45 AM
Support Team

@ascendnet - These days we are at the final stage of the development phase. I hope it won't be too long before we'll complete our internal testings and proceed with a beta release.

@ajgyomber - Thank you for posting your feedback and suggestions. I've already logged it into our requests system. Thanks.

Neta

January 22nd, 2009, 09:50 AM
AN-Tech

Thanks for the update, I love new toys.

January 22nd, 2009, 05:21 PM
peterk

The ability of customising the emails that are automatically sent to the client would be great as well.. At the moment, when a ticket is created for a client we manually have to edit the text within the email that is sent when we click on the email from the ticket screen.. I think from a marketing perspective, it would be great to customise the look of the emails that we send out and if it can be automated as well when the ticket is created or closed as well, that would be a bonus !!

April 20th, 2009, 03:26 AM
Easy I.T.

Any update on this? - an automated way to send notification to clients?

Cheers,
Jeremy

April 20th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Support Team

Thanks for following up on this. This request is on our to do list already and we hope to get to it in one of our coming releases.

Neta