RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

June 19th, 2014, 08:35 AM
point007

We're currently demoing the web interface and I'm trying to find out how to limit what my clients are able to access. I'd like for them to only be able to open/approve tickets and view currently open tickets. Can anybody point me in the direction on which settings to tweak to make that happen?

Thanks!

June 19th, 2014, 08:53 AM
Support Team

You can customize the privileges for customer web users by going to: File > Users & Privileges > Customer Privileges – For Web Users and full details on the privileges available can be found on our wiki here.

You can put Customer users in one of the existing Privilege Groups or you can create your own custom group and put them in that.

Hope this helps.

June 26th, 2014, 07:17 AM
point007

Hi Support!

Is there a way for me to limit the customer to only seeing currently open tickets and not all tickets?

Thanks!

June 26th, 2014, 07:57 AM
Support Team

Currently there isn't a way to prevent the customer from seeing their own closed Tickets if they have privileges to view Tickets. We'll take note of the suggestion though so thanks for asking.