RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

April 3rd, 2008, 10:46 PM
secion8

Is there an interface add on to route and update tickets to technicians using an windows mobile phone or pocket pc? If not this would be a very useful feature. I am not talking about the web interface here. That requires a full fledged internet browser with atleast 800 X 600 resolution.

I want to be able to update tickets fromt he road using my windows mobile phone.

April 4th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Support Team

RangerMSP allows you to work remotely from your PDA using the RangerMSP Web Interface (preferably using Opera web browser). This allows you to remotely connect to the database and perform all the actions which are supported by the Web Interface - add and update Tickets, view and update Account information, Appointments, Tasks, add and update Charges and Assets records and more.

We are currently working on optimizing the Web Interface and make it even more suitable to PDAs in one of our next releases. It will also include quick-=launch options for common operations.

You may also consider using RangerMSP Outlook Sync which syncs Contact, Appointments and Tasks, so you can have them available when on the road, via your PDA. You can perform updates on your PDA and sync them back intoRangerMSP. You can then perform various actions based on the Tasks and Appointments, which basically help you streamline your work. Each Appointment or Task you enter into your PDA while on site, can be easily transferred into Ticket and Charges, so you do not miss any work performed, and capture all of your billable time and job opportunities.

HTH

Doron