RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

April 15th, 2018, 11:56 AM
bdbrower

I like the version 18 upgrades, but after upgrading my F9 key does not invoke a Global Search as indicated in the release notes.

April 16th, 2018, 06:16 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this and for your feedback regarding the new version 18 updates. Following your report we found a scenario where pressing F9 goes to the Global Search field however the cursor does not blink there. If you'll start typing the search keywords it should work though, just the focus is missing in this case. Thank you for noticing this.

April 16th, 2018, 07:27 PM
bdbrower

When I press Ctl-Alt-G the Global Search screen appears. But nothing happens when I press the F9 key. Maybe I am missing something; is there a Global Search field that is not at the top left corner of the Global Search page?

April 16th, 2018, 07:33 PM
bdbrower

Added note: The first time I tap the F9 key in any new window the message "Right-click or press escape to exit full screen". I realize this probably means some other app has assigned a function to the F9 key, but I checked my multiple monitor app and it is not that; I don't know what else it might be. Any ideas?

April 16th, 2018, 07:35 PM
bdbrower

Nevermind; found it. My Screenhunter app was using the F9 key. I disabled that and F9 in CommitCRM works fine now.