RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

July 20th, 2009, 09:35 PM
cosborne

Is there any way to lock tickets so that more charges cannot be added after the ticket is completed?

July 21st, 2009, 07:51 AM
Support Team

There is no option to lock a ticket so that more charges cannot be added after the ticket is completed. The application makes sure you enter charges before closing the ticket, however, there is no problem with adding charges to a closed ticket. I'm not sure for which scenario exactly you would need this, in any case, if the contract that this ticket is linked to has already expired, the application will alert about this when adding new charges against this ticket. Perhaps this can help in a way.

Neta

August 3rd, 2009, 06:19 PM
cosborne

Thanks Neta. The reason I want to lock the ticket is that I don't want more charges added to a ticket after I have invoiced it. I want the techs to be forced to create a new ticket. If this option could be added it would be a big help. What about a popup like the one in the Account>Details tab?

August 4th, 2009, 06:31 AM
Support Team

Thanks cosborne, I see what you mean and I think this makes sense. I have logged this as a feature request. Thanks!

Neta

March 24th, 2010, 02:49 PM
bpennell

Bump!

There's a +1 on this feature.

March 24th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Support Team

Logged; Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,
Sherry

March 24th, 2010, 05:47 PM
aaspeer