RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

March 3rd, 2010, 03:38 PM
bbjarn

Hello,

I am trying to sync Outlook and CommitCRM however I keep getting an error every time I try to set it up.

I am currently using Windows 7 Professional and the Office 2010 Beta.

Every time I try to select a folder to sync accounts, tasks, or appointments I get the following error:

"Ooopppsss...

The following message has been recorded:

Invalid class string

If the above message/solution is not clear, and you are still encountering problems, we recommend you log out from Commit, log in and retry."

Is this a functionality limitation because of Office 2010? I can't imagine that it's significantly different from 2007.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

March 4th, 2010, 06:54 AM
Support Team

Hi,

Thanks for posting this.
The RangerMSP Outlook Sync does not officially support Office 2010, since this software suite is only scheduled to be released for general use in June 2010 (unless it's delayed... again...).

However, we don't think that there should be any problem getting the RangerMSP system to sync with the MS Outlook 2010 pst file.

We'll need you to send us the log files from your RangerMSP system. The log files can be found in Help > Technical Support.

Once we have the logs, we’ll analyze them to ascertain the cause for this behavior (let's hope it's not Office 2010).

Regards,
Sherry

March 5th, 2010, 07:39 AM
lpopejoy

I'm using office 2010 with no problems. I am using the 32 bit version though... That may make a difference.