RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

May 23rd, 2014, 01:57 PM
rfbalmer

Hello,

We just installed a new CISCO VoIP phone system and I was wondering how many CommitCRM users have VoIP phones?

It would be nice to have CommitCRM interface with a VoIP system when a call comes in. The software could open a dialog box or ticket that would allow you to document the call. Some of the newer PSA/CRM systems do this.

Of course if we are in the minority with VoIP then it is largely a mute point.

Thanks for your feedback.

May 23rd, 2014, 04:01 PM
lpopejoy

We use VOIP. We did have TAPI integration with 3cx, but haven't fixed it since the last 3cx version.

I think you could easily use the API to do something like this. I've thought of it but never gotten that far. :)

May 26th, 2014, 06:59 PM
aaspeer

We use an NEC SV8100 (All with VoIP) and have configured their Unified Desktop Suite to work with click to call. After a few initial hiccups it all seems to work great now.

Austin Speer
Onward IT Consultants

May 28th, 2014, 09:38 PM
nattivillin

We have voip phones, but pots service.

We dont have internet reliable enough for voip, or we dont know how to properly configure qos to make it work right.

August 3rd, 2015, 12:56 PM
Kevin@multi.co.za

lpopejoy did you ever fix your integration to 3CX. We really want to get this going and would appreciate some help. thanx in advance