RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

July 4th, 2013, 03:29 PM
MaizeyTech

When syncing items from quickbooks to CommitCRM CRM the item name and code are synced as the code. I have tried several things to get the name synced as the actual name of the item but nothing has worked.

Major problem is when selecting the item in the CommitCRM charges all i can see are product codes which can be rather frustrating when there are multiple items with similar product codes as unless i know every product code of by heart, I either need to open quickbooks to find the item or go through them one by one to find it.

Am i missing something here as one the videos the product name is syncing correctly?

July 5th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Support Team

What you can do is update the Items code after the import, this will not change the fact that the Item will still be linked to the Items in QuickBooks it was created from. Then, whenever you need to add new items you can add them in RangerMSP and send/create them to QuickBooks using the 'QB' icon found on the Items Window toolbar.

Hope this helps.