RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

June 6th, 2013, 08:13 AM
BDTECHRob

Hi guys I'm going to deploy CommitCRM via RDP for 22 technicians at a remote site. Has anyone had any trouble with running CommitCRM through a terminal server with 20 or so concurrent sessions?

June 6th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Support Team

Assuming that your server is descent it should work well. Maybe others will post their take on this.

Hope this helps.

June 6th, 2013, 06:20 PM
nattivillin

As long as you server can handle the load, CommitCRM will perform flawlessly. make sure you have the required bandwidth and the SQL add-on.

June 7th, 2013, 07:56 AM
BDTECHRob

Thanks guys the server will most definitely handle the volume, I was worried that CommitCRM may have issues with 22 sessions going at once as I haven't tested under this volume of users before.
However if you guys are confident I am also, thanks for the input and I will update you on the performance later next week after I get all the new techs on board.

June 8th, 2013, 08:37 AM
PC MedEvac

We have 10 to 15 sessions on a virtualized terminal server. It runs very well. It helps that is uses SSDs for storage. 22 users is about the max the you would want on a single terminal server. MAX 3 users per core is the rule we use.