RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

May 7th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Anders

Hi.
I was wondering if there was any way to change the text in the reports when it comes to units/hours?
If I make a labor charge of 1 hour and an expence charge of 10km, only the hours get their units on the report.
It would say "1 hour" but only "10" for the expence charge.
I would also like to translate the "hour" label to norwegian.

Is this possible?

Anders

May 10th, 2010, 06:29 AM
Support Team

Hi Anders,

Thanks for posting this.
Since your expense charges are unit based, we suggest adjusting the name of your expense item to reflect that each unit represents the price per/Km. Using this method on these types of charges will make sure that each charge line explains the unit based pricing scheme.

You can try to customize your reports to be displayed in your own language by copying the report and opening it in the reports designer. Once the reports designer is displayed, you can select each text label and adjust it as needed from the toolbar’s edit bar.

For more information regarding Reports Designer, please click the following links:
Let us know if you have additional questions.

Regards,
Rinat

May 11th, 2010, 03:19 AM
Anders

I fixed the report by using Itemtype Db field instead, and then changed the text in the Item type.

Thanks for your help

Anders