RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

May 5th, 2010, 07:31 AM
PCFIXER

I have CommitCRM 5.1 running on a VPS server which I connect to via Remote Desktop. I have purchased the Web Interface and installed the service per user manual instructions. The manual says that it may take few minutes for new members to be recognize, but its been over an hour. What gives? Am I missing something?

May 5th, 2010, 07:44 AM
Support Team

Hi,

Thanks for posting this.
Web credentials are set up in RangerMSP separately from the RangerMSP client application credentials, so the password you use with the client app won't work with the RangerMSP Web Interface.

Once you've set up your web users, the RangerMSP Web Interface should allow you to log in; however, if it doesn't then you should try to restart the RangerMSP Web Interface service on the RangerMSP server.

If the issue persists, you may need to go back into RangerMSP and set up the credentials for the web user again.

Be sure to click save in the toolbar once you've set your credentials.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Rinat

May 5th, 2010, 07:49 AM
PCFIXER

I am using the same password for the Client and the Web Interface. I'll change that now..

May 5th, 2010, 08:19 AM
PCFIXER

Problem still exists. I stopped the Web Interface service, changed the Web user password, save the account, and restarted the service. After 15 minutes, its the same deal. I am unable to test the CommitCRM client on the server locally due to your remote restrictions, so I have to make changes on another computer and upload the db folder to the server. Are there other files outside of the db folder that get updated when changes are made to an employee account?

May 5th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Support Team

Hi,

Thanks for the update.
I think we can offer you a better solution; however, this will need to be taken up with us over direct email.

Please contact us at Support @ in order to get this set up.

Regards,
Rinat

May 5th, 2010, 08:48 AM
PCFIXER

message sent..

May 5th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Support Team

Hi Community,

The issue discussed in this thread has been resolved by the customer and the RangerMSP Support Team via Direct Contact.

If anybody else runs into issues like this, please feel free to contact us directly at Support @ .

Regards,
Reno Breen

May 20th, 2010, 10:12 AM
nattivillin

What caused it / what fixed it?

May 20th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Support Team

Hi,

The \RangerMSP\DB\files were not where they were supposed to be. Once we corrected that, the system worked like a charm.

Regards,
Reno