RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

April 30th, 2010, 06:31 PM
Omegabiz

As a Network Integrator that builds our own servers and workstations, plus provide complete network management for our customers there is a plethora of information that we would like to be able to have at a quick glance. I have already done extensive custom field creations with addtional tabs with regards to Assets. The creation and the customizing fo the fields can be cumbersome and crude. However it does function.

In addtion, we are limited to only being able to create tabs where fields are place "ON" the tab such as the General tab for Tickets. We would like to have the ability to create a table view much like what you see above in the "list" of tickets. If we had this capability it would greatly free us up from having to use the Excel fies which has been the "recommended" solution. The problem with this is that the Excel files get buried in all the other files and it is EXTREMELY frustrating to have to hunt for a file for IP Address amongst all the "email" attachements.

In addtion there is a limitation as to "which" fields can be seen on various displays. This is limiting to as there are somethings that you can see that we don't care about and there are others we do but can't display them.

If there is anyone out that would like to have these two features added to CommitCRM please speak up. I have been told that there are more "popular" ideas that are being worked on that these are not any of them.

I would love to hear from anyone else who would like to more customizing freedom.

Regards,

Darlene Brown
Omega Business Systems

May 4th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Omegabiz

Is there not anyone out there who would really like to have these features. I find it difficult to believe that I am the only one ... let me hear from you ... would love to get your input ... plus your vote :>).

Thanks,
Darlene Brown
Omega Business Systems