RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

May 12th, 2010, 05:56 AM
belliez

Hi,

I enter the start time in the appointment form (and tasks form) but the end time always stays at 12:00:AM. Is there a way to default the end time to match the start time or say 15 or 30 mins after the start time is entered. This would make this much quicker and less awkward to use.

Also the Date Picker is not easy to read, and difficult to determine the current day or day of the week is. (I'm a programmer myself and make use of the standard windows DateTime Picker which is very clear).

If the end time issue doesn't have any options to default the time then can this be made a feature request as well as the calender date picker.

Thanks

May 12th, 2010, 06:36 AM
Support Team

Hi,

Thanks for posting this.
The default of the new appointments/tasks window cannot be amended; however, when you create your appointments, you can simply right click a slot on the calendar and select New Appointment, and the resulting new appointment would already be set to half an hour on the time slot you've selected. The calendar also supports resizing appointments by dragging the edge, in order to schedule more time to an appointment; however, this only works for appointments and not for tasks.

The Calendar's Dispatcher and Daily tabs have a small monthly calendar which you can use to skip to specific days. We've received feature requests to include this view in the rest of the calendar tabs; however, this is pending development. We've got it on the list, and I've added a vote to it for you, as well as your comments.

Let us know if you have additional questions.

Regards,
Neta