RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

February 28th, 2023, 01:36 PM
I-Netcs

Has anyone seen QB's new pricing model for desktop? $800 a year? I can find alternative simple book keeping applications, are there any that Ranger will integrate with??

Intuit has lost their minds, small businesses are simple needs.

March 1st, 2023, 07:09 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this.

Besides QuickBooks Desktop, RangerMSP integrates with QuickBooks Online and Xero.

In case you will use another system that RangerMSP does not integrate with, you may export Charges from RangerMSP and import them into the accounting system for invoicing.

You can find more information about billing with other systems in this article.

Hope this helps.

March 3rd, 2023, 04:11 PM
AN-Tech

I hope more alternative options for QB start coming out. The price increases are getting insane and I don't expect them to stop anytime soon.

January 12th, 2024, 08:56 PM
I-Netcs

Any plans to integrate with Zoho Books?

January 15th, 2024, 07:20 AM
Support Team

At this time the demand we see for the integration with Zoho Books is low and therefore we do not think that this integration will be available in the near future. If demand increases it'll get a higher priority.

Please note that our integration module with Xero Accounting may be useful too. It offers a file-export based integration and people used this module to integrate with several different accounting systems. It's very possible that it'll work with Zoho Books too, possibly with some manual changes to the exported files. You can find information about this integration here.

Hope this helps!