RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

September 22nd, 2013, 06:53 AM
pops1000uk

Hi, I have turned off on CommitCRM auto emails when a new ticket is created, also in the server admin i have turned that off. But customers till get tickets.

How do I turn off ALL automated alerts to customers? Some are complaining when GFI produces lots of errors

September 23rd, 2013, 06:11 AM
Support Team

In Tools > Options > Alerts to Customers there is a button for RMM Settings where you can switch on/off GFI alerts when Tickets are opened or closed. You can also set ALL alerts to customers OFF if required.

September 25th, 2013, 10:10 AM
pops1000uk

i did that but some customers still get "New Ticket" Emails

September 25th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Support Team

If you refer to ALL alerts, regardless of GFI MAX, then visit the Tools > Options > Alerts to Customers tab and un-select the option to alert them on New Tickets. Also, make sure you restart the RangerMSP Server service on your server for the changes to affect immediately. Last but not least, if you use the email connector then it may be set up to send auto responses to customers that sends an email in. This can be disabled by running ServerConfig utility, the Email Connector tab.

September 25th, 2013, 11:44 AM
pops1000uk

think that was it "the server config" it was when a customer sent a email. thanks for that